Safe to visit Bangkok?

gordo

It's been a few days since the coup. My partner is scheduled to go to Bangkok June 13. Is it safe for her to be there? The government travel advisories are mixed and unclear.

It's been a few days since the coup. My partner is scheduled to go to Bangkok June 13. Is it safe for her to be there? The government travel advisories are mixed and unclear.

Always difficult to know when its safe to travel so when I need to know for sure I always turn to the US State Dept website for advisories, the CDC for needs before travel to specific countries and Enroll your name to the US Embassies office in that country. All can be done online.

US State Dept

US Consulates for Thailand

CDC

There are even more helpful areas within the US Consulate website that you can check out.

Have a safe trip,
JB

Sure It safe. The Coup In THAI different from another not have violence so Your friend Can feel free to go any where. Some soldier can found in public area to replace Police.

Bangkok is just as safe as it is here in the US. As long as you are not constantly paranoid or worried, you'll have a great time. I have some family over there now and I was there back in January. It's a lot more talk than anything else.

You're a Canadian, you'll probably be safer than an American like many other places in the world. If it were me, I'd find some place else to be.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back