Scitex DOLEV 800 EC for sale

JRumley

I have a Scitex DOLEV 800 Imagesetter that has been maintained by Scitex service contract from installation. All manuals and film still loaded in all 3 cassettes. We are a gravure service company and have gone to all digital and no longer need to output film. There are no issues or problems with this machine and it is setting on a pallet reading to be delivered to its new home. Price is negotiable, please feel free to email me or call me at 336-312-2409. We are located in central North Carolina. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 402
Interested

Interested

I have a Scitex DOLEV 800 Imagesetter that has been maintained by Scitex service contract from installation. All manuals and film still loaded in all 3 cassettes. We are a gravure service company and have gone to all digital and no longer need to output film. There are no issues or problems with this machine and it is setting on a pallet reading to be delivered to its new home. Price is negotiable, please feel free to email me or call me at 336-312-2409. We are located in central North Carolina. Thanks.

Hello there,

We are a pre press company based in India. We currently output our films on Dolev 800 v with g & j multiline processor. We are looking to have one more unit as a back up.

Is it Dolev 800 or Dolev 800 V?
What processor is it? Is it online?
What RIP are you using to release output?
Does it have a TSP?

Also, what's your expectation?

Thanks and regards,
Parth

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back