Screen Cezanne Elite Image Distortion

ErnieLail

Hey Guys,

When i scan in old negs on my cezanne elite, i get a few lines of distortion in it (see attachment). Any idea what is causing this? I already replaced the $600 bulbs. Please let me know if you have any clues? Thanks!

Attachments

• ScreenShot2012-11-15at93919AM.png
    ScreenShot2012-11-15at93919AM.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 191
Hi Ernie,
two things come to my mind.

First if the original table has some sort of an obstruction while moving. Something like dirt in the rails or what ever they are that the table is moving on or the data transfere gets some how "stuck" while communicating with the host computer. I do no think that the bulbs have an affect on this. But I am not hardware engineer.

Hey Guys,

When i scan in old negs on my cezanne elite, i get a few lines of distortion in it (see attachment). Any idea what is causing this? I already replaced the $600 bulbs. Please let me know if you have any clues? Thanks!

Thanks for the input guys, it has never been cleaned other than cleaning the glass. I am not sure how to disassemble, is there an easy way to get to the rails to clean them?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back