Screen Ctp /avalon N8 agfa software support

a788shk

Hello frineds,
now we plan to but a new used Ctp second hand , but customers say he has no software machine is 4 years old can we use any software for this machine like scren software or agfa software , can this s/w be used .
if any body have to sell s/w plz tell us how u will support from u r location .
name of software & price u can share .
thank you

For Screen PTR-8x00/AGFA Avalon N8 (it's the same hardware) you can use Screen EQUIOS (current Screen workflow software or Screen TrueFlow (it's earlier Screen workflow software) or AGFA Apogee Prepress (from version 6 to 8).

The question is any intergface card or interface cable seller has with ctp without any software. Because if it doesn't have card and cable - it's extra money.

If you can tell more info about ctp you are going to buy, I can help you with software.

Hello frineds,
now we plan to but a new used Ctp second hand , but customers say he has no software machine is 4 years old can we use any software for this machine like scren software or agfa software , can this s/w be used .
if any body have to sell s/w plz tell us how u will support from u r location .
name of software & price u can share .
thank you

Any 1 bit tiff software with interface card and cable can be used on screen machine. You have to buy this as a package as the interface card and cable has to be matched with the software. Let me know how can I be any help.

You can also use Harlequin RIP from Screen. It's called HQ-510. You'll need exactly this Harlequin clone because only this clone has output plugin for Screen output devices that works with Screen interface card.

You can also use Harlequin RIP from Screen. It's called HQ-510. You'll need exactly this Harlequin clone because only this clone has output plugin for Screen output devices that works with Screen interface card.

He can use any brand of HQ Rip and the Screen plugin.

Thanks guys, for the reply .
This machine is used ctp from Italy & machine name Avalon N8 , still italy,but customer has 2 ctp , he want to sell only one & he will use the apogee software for his machine , asking to arrange locally only software . cable & card in side machine is working well.
is ist possible to interface this with true flow software or harley queen software incase we are not able to find apogee software.
is it easy installation.for software can we do it ?

If you can ask seller for a photo of interface card and post this photo here, you'll have the defininte answer about software)))

HI,
as I am trained at agfa HQ ad made a lot of installation for this machine Avalon N8 ...LF..Galileo... In Syria
I thinks I can help you with the whole installation for the CTP beside arrange for Agfa prepress Rip and instillation, running , training
at main time I'm in Jordan.

if you interest PM me.

how much do you want to spend? I thought the AGFA Apogee Prepress which your machine probably has will mean you dont have to buy any cards, its already a tiff catcher.

First of all, for Apogee Prepress tiff catcher is option and quite expensive.

Second, as topic starter wrote:
now we plan to but a new used Ctp second hand , but customers say he has no software
this CTP WITHOUT any software))

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back