Screen ctp tail clamps

The oil analogy is a good one, but no one just just tapes over the indicator, but many people would change oil ever 3000 miles because service stations put a sticker on your car saying to, but if you read your manual it says ever 7500 miles, so the service guys are doing it 2.5 as much as needed, why? To make money!!! Screen does not what a bunch of clamps failing in the field, so if they test it for X number of changes they will cut it by 30-50% just to be safe..

No matter what the discussion is here ... oil and clamps ... I will vote for safety. As a prepress manager, I cannot afford to stay 3-6 hours or more with a broken machine. If the CTP does not work, the company is loosing money. And it is my fault, because I was ignoring the warning I had from my CTP. I MUST do whatever states on that user manual: error blablabla, call the service. It is up to the service guy what he change or not. Sometimes a 1.000 Euro economy will result in a 10.000 Euro loss.

Dear friend, You have to spend money for service, maintenance and parts. The clamps aren't only a piece of rubber and springs. If it is only springs and rubbers why do not you make or buy them from a local shop. I am sure you will find something similar.
The story for someone like you and many other smart people who feel a CTP machine has to be making money and not interested to spend for maintenance, Technical Information, Service will end up with major Technical issues which has to be dealt with in the near future.You will have a major problem with registration, plate skew, flying plate, Clamp holder and..... Ignore the Machine Warning! Do not change the clamps, but Keep saving for today and save as much as you could.Do not be Dumb to spend any money for consumable parts, Technical information and maintenance and get everything for free (Be Smart!), You will have to spend all your savings in the near future for repair and replacement parts (Huge cost!!).
Smart is dumb, Dumb is smart.
Thanks to ALL how reply to me.

Thanks to ALL how reply to me.

Dear Ansoft

I liked your posts, and style of reply and expressing your idea, unlike some other (friends) that intend to hurt in there reply's, anyway thanks to you all my friends, actually i didn't expect to get all this reply's.
hi Friend.
This is a Wise and realist advise .. i have the same warning and i've already order mine.. good day.

Apo

hi Friend.
This is a Wise and realist advise .. i have the same warning and i've already order mine.. good day.

Apo

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back