Screen PT-R 8000 II diodes

already on the list...

already on the list...

he's already on my list to check ;)

i need more options

MT Precision Graphics - Matt Thomas
314-968-1996
In St. Louis, MO
Screen certified and very reliable and best cost value in this area of the country.

keep the feed back coming....

keep the feed back coming....

Thanks for everyone's efforts... i've been getting in touch with the suggested suppliers, and i will make sure to post back my feedback once i am done... in the mean while, if anyone would like to suggest a different supplier please feel free :)

laser diodes for a Screen 8000 II

laser diodes for a Screen 8000 II

We can help as well, did you need help installing or can you handle it yourself? If so there are a couple of things you need to know to avoid destroying your other diodes with static.
We have new and used diodes...
Spectrecom
818-832-4111
818-679-5168

I would recomend Bob Weber , Call Betty Weber she is in charge of Parts, but there is also Viprofix in Chicago, Call Viotek Mekalik. he is the owner , there is also Peter Kedzior. but make sure you are getting what you want exactly and also ask for a photo, because some times they sell wrong parts and they have a cancelation fee. and most of the cases you`re never sure that you r talking about the same part.

Strange,
All these people know about availability and pricing.
Nobody mentioned that they (Screen) are currently using a new type of diode.
And this diode is not compatible with the old one, or vice versa.
So you better check out which one you need first.

And FYI , the prices that I see here are not exactly bargains.
Did you try the "official" Screen channel ?

W3112

Strange,
All these people know about availability and pricing.
Nobody mentioned that they (Screen) are currently using a new type of diode.
And this diode is not compatible with the old one, or vice versa.
So you better check out which one you need first.

And FYI , the prices that I see here are not exactly bargains.
Did you try the "official" Screen channel ?

W3112

All these people when it comes to sell the spare part, they will make sure the Laser and the serial number is compatible with the Diode. Some of these people will provide 90 days warranty on their spare parts. The price offered is directly from Screen Japan. Can you get it for Cheaper price? No? I thought so. Yes? Well help our colleague. Welcome to forum.;)

Best Service and value

Best Service and value

Hi,
I can supply the laser diodes, worldwide.
$750 apiece and I accept paypal or credit cards.
I can do some phone support along with that.
I also can do the installation if you need it.
I would do an optical cleaning (which often results in the diode NOT having to be replaced)
If you were a reasonable car drive away from me (I'm in central NJ), I would do the cleaning and laser replacement for $1,200. If the 'bad' laser came back to life, we could either leave it, or you could keep it as a working spare.

I have done this for a long time and am very good at it.
I am factory trained.

I have followed Screen engineers who had just cleaned the optics a week before, and one laser was on it's last legs. I went in to replace it, but did a cleaning first. It went to over 300mA (Iopd-Iop) for the 'bad' laser. Customer was thrilled (now, I wish they would pay me the service bill under $500 http://printplanet.com/forums/images/smilies/mad.gif)

you can contact me at [email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back