Screen PTR 8600 for sale

kansasquaker

We're replacing our current platesetter with one with more automation. The Screen PRT 8600 is a 2002 model and in excellent condition. We use it for daily production now and it will be up and running for a while longer.

It also has two sets of Heidelberg punches installed. They're currently setup for a 40" and a 28". We run Komoris, so we don't use them. But we've tested them and they punch fine. Of course I can't verify the position, but that's easily adjusted.

$27,000 OBO.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
Re: Kyle is the 8600 stil for sale

Re: Kyle is the 8600 stil for sale

We're replacing our current platesetter with one with more automation. The Screen PRT 8600 is a 2002 model and in excellent condition. We use it for daily production now and it will be up and running for a while longer.

It also has two sets of Heidelberg punches installed. They're currently setup for a 40" and a 28". We run Komoris, so we don't use them. But we've tested them and they punch fine. Of course I can't verify the position, but that's easily adjusted.

$27,000 OBO.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Kyle,
Is the 8600 platesetter still for sale?
Thank You,
Tim Whitman

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back