Searching for Film Lamination Supplier

Stickman42

Hi All,

I currently use D&K's Super Stick film lam for our digitally printed book covers. I want to explore other options, to see if I can work with a more responsive supplier. The product itself works well. I've tried getting in touch with Transcendia, as I've seen their film at another location that did the same type of work that we do, but I can't get a call back. Plus their TRANS KOTE XTREME BOND film comes in the formats I would need and is Xerox validated. Anyone have any experience with them? Any other receommendations? Thanks in advance.

Bump

FYI, I am trying on my own also. I never thought getting a response from a manufacturer would be soooo difficult.

Hi All,

I currently use D&K's Super Stick film lam for our digitally printed book covers. I want to explore other options, to see if I can work with a more responsive supplier. The product itself works well. I've tried getting in touch with Transcendia, as I've seen their film at another location that did the same type of work that we do, but I can't get a call back. Plus their TRANS KOTE XTREME BOND film comes in the formats I would need and is Xerox validated. Anyone have any experience with them? Any other receommendations? Thanks in advance.
Nobelus is extremely responsive, great customer service and will send you samples to try out. I ended not going with them for their overprintable soft touch laminate because it is thinner than what I prefer but do get my leather embossed laminate from them. Any luck finding anyone else? I'm still searching for the ideal vendor for the overprintable stuff.

@dontmindifIdo - I wound up staying with D&K, but dealing direct instead of through a dealer. It's going much smoother now.

Thanks for the Nobelus referral. I'll look at them too.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back