Stahl folder fault

Black square

Hello everyone, I wonder if someone can help me. I am running a stahl TI52 folder and fault has appeared on the main display and I don’t know what it means and now I can’t start the machine or the compressor or raise or lower the pile feeder. The display reads “cLr stop “ Does anybody know what this means or how to clear it. Thanks

We don't have a Stahl, but my Baum 20/20 has the same code for your red emergency stop button is engaged. Check you stops, we have 2 on our folder

Hello everyone, I wonder if someone can help me. I am running a stahl TI52 folder and fault has appeared on the main display and I don’t know what it means and now I can’t start the machine or the compressor or raise or lower the pile feeder. The display reads “cLr stop “ Does anybody know what this means or how to clear it. Thanks
I know this is an old post, however, the "cLr stop" fault can indeed be a stuck stop switch. It can also be the "dummy plug" or delivery table plug is loose or a wire in the connector has come loose. It can also be the limit switch (s) located at the top and bottom of the table. However, none of these causes would prevent the compressor from coming on. I'd look at fuse or electrical at that point.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back