Standard Register

Green Printer

Registered Users
Don't expect to get paid. They have announced that invoices posted before march 13th you are SOL sorry out of luck. I don't trust them.

I've been told we were left hanging for 6 figures. Lot's of belt tightening going on here. And to think they want to give their executives $4.3 million in bonuses after filing for bankruptcy just adds insult to injury.

Last edited:
Did anybody else think it was funny seeing this news in Printing Impressions magazine on page 6 and over on page 16 in the same issue they have an article about how Standard Register uses fancy software to schedule their thousands of jobs they receive daily? At least I thought it was funny.

yeah, tell me about it. The CEO is dropped out of the bonus plan and 6 others are suddenly added to fill that cashola vacuum. I sure as helvetica don't get a bonus for screwing up job. Where, in god's name, is this country headed??

Did anybody else think it was funny seeing this news in Printing Impressions magazine on page 6 and over on page 16 in the same issue they have an article about how Standard Register uses fancy software to schedule their thousands of jobs they receive daily? At least I thought it was funny.

Haha, I actually brought this up to my father. "Wait, didn't these guys just file for bankruptcy?"

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back