starting a 3d murals wallpaper home business.

wali

good day gentlemen.

i decided to start a home printing business after intensive market research.

i would like to print the following items:

1.high resolution 3d murals mainly for home 3d murals wallpaper.
2.printing on plastic iPhone iPad and so on covers
3.printing reporduced oil paintings on canvas and suede to be hung and framed.
4.t-shirts
5.car vinyls and stickers
6.posters

i have some questions in order to get a better view of the equipment. and i am not looking for roland or such expensive equipment

1.i think a UV printer is the only way to go, dx5 dx7 and Seiko heads, dunno which is better? can anyone recommend a good manufacturer in china or korea,? or a specific printer less than

2.for the material (media) for wallpaper, any recommendations ? self adhesive, or apply adhesive or? whats the best wallpaper media.

3. whats the best media for oil reproduced paintings also how to do embossed and non embossed painting and portraits whats the best resolution for such desired products?

4.what other equipment needed such as cutting plotting machines, any recommendations.?

5. software, i need to do embossing and glossing and special effects, how to do it ?

6.would it be better to have a roll to roll printer for wallpaper and a small flatbed for the covers and portraits?

note: i am a mechanical engineer and can learn things pretty fast.

thanks guys

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back