Storing Ecomaxx Plates

neckbone

We are currently testing out Fuji's Ecomaxx plates. So far, it's been pretty successful.

One thing we're struggling with is that we clean and store the plates for jobs that will be reprinted. This works great with the LH-PJ plates, but we're not sure what to expect with Ecomaxx, or what steps should be taken. Our local Fuji reps don't have any customers that are storing plates.

Is anyone out there having success storing Ecomaxx plates for reprints?

Saving Litho Plates for reprints

Saving Litho Plates for reprints

Hello neckbone,

Why wouldn't the present method and materials used not be applicable for Ecomax ??

They are both "Lithographic Printing Plates"

Regards, Alois

I'm sensing sarcasm here - I apologize if this was a serious response, but that's like asking, "Why wouldn't you be able to process them with the same chemistry? They are both 'Lithographic Printing Plates'".

I didn't go into detail on the differences between these two plates in my original question, because it was implicitly directed toward people who had experience with the plates in question.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back