Tabs on Ricoh

You'll have to be more specific about what problems you are experiencing, but did you see this thread from last week? https://printplanet.com/forum/digit...iscussion/282708-looking-for-ricoh-8110s-help

I'm not having any specific issues with printing tabs on the Ricoh I've just never printed tabs on the Ricoh. I was just wondering if anybody has printed pre cut tabs on the ricoh and if they have any advise on how to run them the most efficient on the Ricoh. What settings are the best? Which way should you load them in? Ect.

Make sure that you get straight collated tabs. I usually load them in tray 4 myself, using the green tab guard that comes with your machine. you load them up tab edge facing away from the engine. These are the basics, and there are other settings depending on what front end you are using if any.

The process for converting pages to tabs differs between Ricoh printers that have a Fiery front end and those that don't. If you care to message me with what you have and what your workflow is and the driver you're using I'd be happy to forward to you some helpful information.

The process for converting pages to tabs differs between Ricoh printers that have a Fiery front end and those that don't. If you care to message me with what you have and what your workflow is and the driver you're using I'd be happy to forward to you some helpful information.

Yeah I have a 8120 Pro I'm asking to see if anyone as any advise on how to print precut percolated tabs on the Ricoh.

Yeah I have a 8120 Pro I'm asking to see if anyone as any advise on how to print precut percolated tabs on the Ricoh.

Kyle, The information you need is in the documentation that came with the printer. Look for a CD labeled User Guides or something like that. I could send you the zip file but it's over 13mb and probably too large. The CD will install on your desktop as searchable HTML so once you launch it you can do a search on Tabs.

If you don't have the CD you can download from here.
https://www.ricoh-usa.com/en/support-and-download#

Hope that helps!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back