Tec lighting uv coater roller calibration

Looking for instructions on calibrating rollers on old xcf 29 coated. Recently replaced rubber roller but it does not appear to be completely level with chrome impression roller.

do you still have the old roller lying around, if so put it back in and see if it is level, if it is then maybe someting wrong with the new roller

do you still have the old roller lying around, if so put it back in and see if it is level, if it is then maybe someting wrong with the new roller
The old roller had the same issue. Whoever was running this machine before I started really let it go in terms of maintenance and no one else here has or will admit to having any knowledge of it so I have taken it upon myself to improve its output. I was able to find a manual that had the procedure to do the roller change but it states to recalibrate the rollers and that info is not there

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back