Text wrap in threads

big_mark

I've noticed in many threads the text doesn't wrap properly, the text just goes into the edge of the frame on screen, losing the end of sentences. I have purposely not used and "returns" in this post to (hopefully) illustrate the annoying issue. Oh and I agree a "view new posts since last visit" option would be highly appreciated. It's sort of a standard option found on many BBS sites. It actually helps the site grow, or at least brings threads to peoples attention that they might not have found. Me I only look for new posts in this section (for instance) if I only ever looked here I'd be missing ALOT of discussion. When I can see All new posts under all sub forums I'm more likely to get involved elsewhere. Anyways I know I'm beating a dead horse but I cain't hep myself!

Peace!
Mark

Re: Text wrap in threads

Hey Mark,
what browser are you using? the text waps fine on everything I have seen.. see attached image.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back