The Puck Drops

Cory Smith

The 07-08 hockey season starts this weekend...Any other hockey fans out there?
NHL Center Ice has been my one big splurge on the Satellite the past few years. Having the option to watch almost any game is great (about 40 games a week are televised), also get a few games a week in HD.

Re: The Puck Drops

Hey Cory, A Boston Bruin fan here, even though i live in the Montreal Canadiens back yard. I just hope they carry through with the new head hunting rules for every player.

yeah, I agree. The hits to the head are out of control. But the I think the recent suspensions show that the league is serious about eliminating them. Hope they continue with it though the year.

Yes Chris, they still play the game and some people even watch it! not so much in the states since the new TV contract was put in place.

Cory,
Diehard Flyers fan. Suspensions should help, Hopefully they'll be consistent. Problem is we're running out of players.

I hear ya.. too many teams and not enough players. the cap has helped spread the talent around, just needs to be more of it.

Just saw that Hartley in Atlanta got the can after an 0-6 start..ouch

U, yup, my mother hailed from New England. Bet I was the only female in 1982 new jersey with the blood lust. Then, it was the Flyers. Today I live in WV. No hockey!! Me oh my I wanna cry!!

Hey plategirl another lady hockey fan.....Love the game my boys and husband play so I finally took learn to play-for- girls... whole bunch of fun. My favs from the mid 80's were LB and Jay Miller of the bruins. Went wild when they stepped on the ice. I got to meet and hug my hero Terry O'Reily in person, he is a great guy.
d

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back