thinking of dropping a land line and cell phone only-opinions

ondemandbindery

Hi all. Well, I am coming to the reality that everyone connects to me via cellphone/txt. or email. I am seriously considering dropping my landline. The few Printers I have talked to see where this will not hinder me at all? I am somewhat concerned as to how this will affect me growing my business. What better place to ask than here.

Opinions please and thanks,

John Weaver
On Demand Bindery, Ltd.

I personally will never drop a phone number that is answered at my office by machine or god willing a person. whether that line is a cell line, cable ip, or verizon landline makes no difference to me. but if you are a small office that may be a good option. I know I pay $300 per month for 3 line phone service with dsl. cable came in with the offer of 3 lines, internet and tv for $129. the only thing that stops me is my cable internet is down at home today. you could get a second cell line if the reception is good at your office. they make a cordless phone that has a bluetooth connection to your bt cell phone. 10 buck for the extra cell line and your good to go

Last edited:
If you care about your Google organic listings or if you ever plan to engage in SEO your land line is currently a critical factor.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back