This is either a joke, or a good look at the backwardness of marketing

disbellj

I got an email, so I thought I'd share the joke. Here's what it said:
"There's still one last chance
Due to overwhelming demand, the Buy One Get One Free promotion has been extended until February 28. So if you missed out on this fantastic offer, there's still time to claim a FREE copy of QuarkXPress 8."

Due to "overwhelming demand" for Quark 8 (yeah, right), they are going to extend the offer. Ain't that nice of them?

Guess I felt like sharing the "laugh".

Regards,

Don

Last edited:
Maybe the demand was greater than Quark could handle so they extended the offer so they could serve everyone that is dying to buy it? Look, a pig flew by the window. :D

Maybe the demand was greater than Quark could handle so they extended the offer so they could serve everyone that is dying to buy it? Look, a pig flew by the window. :D

That's great Joe. I actually did need a real laugh today, and you provided it. Thanks again.

Don

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back