Tilia Labs, Inc.—planning, imposition and Artificial Intelligent (AI) software developer—announces the latest release of Phoenix Version-8. Developed for all print sectors—packaging, labels, commercial & wide format printing—Phoenix V-8 is an AI-driven planning & imposition system that includes new features & enhanced functionality.
- Phoenix V-8 AI Imposition—V-8 AI takes a different approach to common layout solutions: it operates according to machine & production requirements to generate on-the-fly, print-ready layouts.
- Can be integrated into any workflow / MIS system.
- Factors in job specs, print devices, finishing requirements and delivery considerations, searching millions of possibilities for the optimal layout.
- Generates print-ready layouts & JDF or die instructions & reports, for all devices in the production chain.
- Integrations—Phoenix V-8 functionality is further extended for tighter integrations.
- Users have access to a quick start portal for online API documentation.
- Enfocus Switch AI connector tool allows customers to use & contribute to Work-and-Turn / Work-and-Tumble.
- Corrugated Planning Module—allows for advanced roll optimization of top-sheet printing & corrugating processes.
- Planning is performed by modeling corrugation devices & processes with options to specify number of chop & slit knives.
- User Interface—reduced clicks, drag-and-drop functionality and customized reporting.
- New PDF rendering engine provides users with separation previews. Ink visibility can be turned on/off to provide views of separations, speeding-up jobs & reducing errors.
- Customized CSV Reporting allows users to easily import & push data into business systems.
- Portuguese language support—joins: English, Spanish, French, German and Japanese.