Toner "Spray" on a Xanté Ilumina

SlaveToTheMan

I know the Xanté Ilumina envelope "Press" is really just an Oki copier, but I've been getting this magenta "spray" or toning along one side of any sized env I put through it the last few days. I've cleaned off the LED bars and wiped down the imaging drum rollers and any other parts I could easily get to (there aren't many) but it's still happening. Any suggestions?

(Already placed a call to Xanté Tech Support, but we're off the service plan, not sure how long it'll take to get a call back & I have jobs piling up!)

Dropped a new magenta drum in - running like a champ! Kind of troubling, since the drum that was in there had like 52% life left on it, hope this isn't a common occurrence.

It's something that happens. I've seen it happen with any color and usually when there is plenty of life left.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back