Training

Cory Smith

199-Training.png

It sounds as if it is time he looked for a new job regardless.....
And everyone else in the plant...

Boss, that severance check can't be big enough to make me give up my "secrets." And lose my phone number.

I actually lived this one once except that it was the boss' smokin' hot 19 year old daughter (I was only a few years older). She came in wearing skimpy clothes and was a very touchy-feely type. The awkwardness of it….right brain vs. left brain battle by the hour. After a few weeks and becoming terrified of being accused of molesting this girl I finally approached the most senior female of the shop and asked her to give the girl a talk about work dress and appropriate touching. She never came back and the boss couldn't figure out why. Although last I heard she was in school working on becoming an MD and I'm still in prepress….. all's well that ends well?

I actually lived this one once except that it was the boss' smokin' hot 19 year old daughter (I was only a few years older). She came in wearing skimpy clothes and was a very touchy-feely type. The awkwardness of it….right brain vs. left brain battle by the hour. After a few weeks and becoming terrified of being accused of molesting this girl I finally approached the most senior female of the shop and asked her to give the girl a talk about work dress and appropriate touching. She never came back and the boss couldn't figure out why. Although last I heard she was in school working on becoming an MD and I'm still in prepress….. all's well that ends well?

Have you a photo of this girl ? :)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back