Trying to arrange visit to an XMF shop

pworden

Hello - I'm looking for XMF users within driving distance of Pennsylvania. Another option would be within driving distance of Torquay, UK in the first week of August 2010. I'd like to see this workflow in action as opposed to a webinar if possible. Thank you!

The only other user whom I'm acquainted with in the USA, is in Missouri. Not much help, I guess.
But if you're coming to Sydney, give me a ring! Very happy users here.

Hello - I'm looking for XMF users within driving distance of Pennsylvania. Another option would be within driving distance of Torquay, UK in the first week of August 2010. I'd like to see this workflow in action as opposed to a webinar if possible. Thank you!

Try Fuji UK or FFEI in the UK, they might be able to help you.

A

Try Fuji UK or FFEI in the UK, they might be able to help you.

A
Hi - I work for FUJIFILM UK, and I've forwarded this link to our marketing department. Let me know if you need any further information.

Best regards

GM

Thanks for the forward. I'm now planning a trip to the demo center in Chicago, but am still up for a possible visit to a U.K. shop. I think it would be nice seeing it used in production. I'll be within 2 hours of Torquay and between Torquay and Bristol, the first two weeks of August. I'll keep the forum posted and let you all know how it works out. Thanks for the responses!

Thanks - if I was driving I'd take you up on it but the visit will be a flight in and out maybe even the same day. Does XMF meet your needs?

Xmf

Xmf

It's worked out very well for us. We're a combination offset/digital shop. Other than a few computer issues, it's been very stable and does everything we need it to do.

It's worked out very well for us.... Other than a few computer issues, it's been very stable and does everything we need it to do.
Pretty much sums it up for us, too. At least if we go to digital as well, which we may well, soonish, XMF is ready to send files to it. The tabbed/alternative workflow aspect I really like, even for setting up a 'spreads proof' workflow.
The 3D proofing feature I use in-house to make sure replacement pages have been placed properly, as well as sending out along with other proofs, (Black Magic, 'soft' PDFs).
Good to hear from another user out there, craignhp.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back