Tweeters Plead for Accurate News Reporting

Helene

I am Twitter watching in real time while we wait to hear accurate news on natasha richardson -- lots of discourse on what sources to trust. Here are a few sample tweets:

jennyrotten: Someone bring back the newspaper biz so we know what happened to Natasha Richardson. According to online she is either brain dead or fine.

galwithdimples: what's up with Natasha Richardson story? Can we get reliable news! :(

specker: The Natasha Richardson story is out of control. Can we get some real journalists to report this story? Oh yeah, they were all laid-off.

yyzsportsmedia: man has the press blown it on Natasha Richardson

You don't have to be "on twitter" to see this. Just go to twitter.com and do a search on Natasha Richardson. You'll see "the public timeline" on it. It prompts you to refresh every few seconds, as new tweets that correspond with the search come in.

I agree. It's like college students using wikipedia for term paper research.....

Also, if I hear the term "i-Reporter" one more time, I'm gonna go postal....

I share your feelings on the cnn i-Reporter thing..they are taking it too far, especially with the recent problems they had..

wasn't it an i-report that said Steve Jobs has passed away? tanked apples stock in a day

I agree. It's like college students using wikipedia for term paper research.....

Also, if I hear the term "i-Reporter" one more time, I'm gonna go postal....

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back