ultre pci interface

Ultre 4.5 - Harlequin based RIP one of the first version. Probably old driver is not compatible with latest Win OSs

Last edited:
Oh buddy... and RIP SW was written on 4 floppies.
You gonna be lucky, if somebody still have them in a far corner of his table shelf!

You may be able to upgrade your RIP at Harlequin RIP, Harlequin RIPs, Software RIP, NEW! Harlequin Software RIP Version 8.1
The thing is that with an Ultre Corp card you are really limited because if you are using a Windows dongle with an Ultre Corp card, it will only work on Windows 95/98 or Windows NT. That card will not work with Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7. Since it sounds like your dongle is Windows 95/98 you are even further limited because that dongle has to run on Windows 95 or 98 and cannot run on NT. Finding a Windows 95/98 installer is going to be difficult, but someone may still have floppies for it. Hopefully someone in the forum has them and can assist you.

PCI error?

PCI error?

please I need the drivers for one ultre pci interface.
The imagesetter is ultre 94.
Windows gave to failure pciu.vxd me
:confused:

Sounds like Windows is not recognizing the PCI card. Is this a new computer? If so, you probably need to get a computer with a classic 5v PCI slot. Try an older computer.

Printnewb

It was working perfectly but I lost the archives pciu.vxd and pciu.386 in a reset.
I have tried to recover them but they have disappeared.
The computer ir pentium 2 350mhz.

if this is a pci.vxd file it is a Windows PCI driver. Probably corrupt.
Yikes! a pentium 2? get a new computer.

printnewb

You might want to consider buying a newer Windows OS. Make sure it's one that is compatible with the software. Possibly Win2k or XP. You also have to think about what caused the error. It maybe a faulty hard drive or motherboard. In that case .... new computer time.

armagedondon does not have RIP distributive, so... RIP transfer... mission impossible.
He was in jeopardy for years, now he has his local Armageddon.

Last edited:
I already have drivers and this working

I already have drivers and this working

Now I have another problem. It distorts 25% to me in horizontal.
In the previsualization it comes out size well, but when it prints the image leaves 25% but extended. Somebody could help me?.:mad:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back