Urgent Attention Please Help Needed

Hello goodnight.. I'm Dennis Watson lives in Jamaica
and i just want to ask u a few questions:
you see i am having this problem with my Xerox printer when m sending a print m seeing some small black dots all over the paper more like toner dust so i call the technician and he's saying that my black developer gone bad so he replaced it send a sample print is came out find but when m ready now to do my regular prints m seeing the same thing again so m asking if u ave any idea what could caused it to be printing like that.

Thanks in advanced

Attachments

• photo8203.jpg
    photo8203.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 196
Hello goodnight.. I'm Dennis Watson lives in Jamaica
and i just want to ask u a few questions:
you see i am having this problem with my Xerox printer when m sending a print m seeing some small black dots all over the paper more like toner dust so i call the technician and he's saying that my black developer gone bad so he replaced it send a sample print is came out find but when m ready now to do my regular prints m seeing the same thing again so m asking if u ave any idea what could caused it to be printing like that.

Thanks in advanced

what printer is it? Have you tried running some colour prints to clean things up inside? Try printing 20 pieces of 11x17 full colour pictures 2 sided and then try your job again.

I would bet it is the black developer housing. Did the technician replace the housing, or just the developer?

Looks like you might toner scattered inside the press... Do some cleaning all along the paper path and imaging areas and look for toner deposits that might fall on the paper as it enters fixing stage...Look for defective cleaning blades if your press has them...

Is there a repeating pattern and if so how far apart are they. Otherwise it could be the IBT cleaner. Did the tech replace that or clean it?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back