UV Coatings

Louiscamp

We have had some interest from customers in regard to UV coating on business cards and rack cards. Not talking about a lot of quantity, maybe 1000 business cards or 5000 rack cards. We print digitally with a KM C7000 and looking for a way to do this without spending a fortune. Any ideas?

Thanks

Lou

uv coating

uv coating

We have had some interest from customers in regard to UV coating on business cards and rack cards. Not talking about a lot of quantity, maybe 1000 business cards or 5000 rack cards. We print digitally with a KM C7000 and looking for a way to do this without spending a fortune. Any ideas?

Thanks

Lou

Hi lou,I run a hp indigo 7000 digital press.I have a piece of equipment i also use to coat certain jobs.It is a uv coater made by offtech.(FORMERLY A.B.DICK) It an ok piece of equipment and does a good job.I know it was cheap and it very low mainteance.My
standard sheet size is 13x19 and i also do alot of rack cards and buisiness cards.We do coat alot of our jobs.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back