VDP and Bank Statements

tc2428

I am sorry if this topic is addressed elsewhere - please point me to the right thread! We are looking for software to produce checking, savings, IRA, NSF, etc., statements for banks. Most banking packages include this functionality in their software; however, it is very limited in feature/functionality. We would like to be able to import the data files for the statements and then drop up to 80,000 customized statements at the end of the month, up to 12-20 pages nominally. Thank you for any help!

I'm personally only familiar with with one shop that does statement / bill printing. They use a custom built application, and have in-house programmers to develop, deploy and maintain said program. They can pretty much build and do anything you can dream up.

Im not sure I would say that its the "best" option but Prism might work for you. It is very flexible on the data sources and output versions, but it takes more work to set up the job then most.

You should also probably take a look at HP Dialogue (Hewlett Packard acquired the Dialogue product from Extream Software) and the product offered by Document Sciences. Both of these are "industrial strength" VDP applications, and I believe that both have a significant number of financial services customers.

We provide a solution in cases where you do not have access to the data files. Our PCLTool SDK can de-contruct complex, legacy HP PCL bank statements with cancelled check images into text and raster resource files for re-engineering into fully TransPromo statements by 3rd party tools like PlanetPress and other output management systems.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back