VX-9600 Fully auto - foot print

RVNG

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know what the foot print is for the Fully Auto Fuji Luxel vx-9600?
Can't seem to find the dimensions online anywhere. Also, if you have a plate turner I would be interested to know the dimensions on this config as well.

Thanks,
RG

I have one. It is set up in a straight line: autoloader, imager, bridge, processor, stacker. It is 25' long and 80" wide at the widest point. I have 36" clearance on the back side and 7' clearance on the front side (pretty much what you need to be able to get the cassette dolly in and out of position). The autoloader end needs probably no more than 36" just so you can get around the machine. Then whatever you feel you need to move the stacker dolly -- my room is wide open on that end so it is really up to what space you have. Thought I may have had a drawing but it has been a long time and I cannot find it. Hope that helps!

RVng
The Fully auto saber would be very difficult to put a turner on it because the exit buffer has motors and sensors. This Device normally connect to the processor and has communications selecting the deifferent heat settings for the thickness of plate. The processor is normally a Heights FLP1260. I had the oppuortunity to install a Glunz and Jensen Interplater HDX which Fuji started putting on the newer VX series platesetters. I am Factory Certified on the device and if you need anything please let me know

Raymond Ramirez

Thanks all for your responses, very helpful.

Raymond, would you know how a Glunz and Jensen C85 processor would hook up to the Vx-9600? Can it work inline? or does it need to be turned?

Thanks,
RG

Sorry Raymond, I meant an Agfa VPP 85... which you may no nothing about.

This processor is to small. Not unless you can configure
A turner to hold the exit buffer at about 3-1/2 - 4 foot. If you are
Only using one thickness of plate you can turn the communications off
But make sure that someone is always around when you run plated.

Email me and I can give you more specifics.

[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back