Want Suggestion.....

gailkeys

Hello Guys,

Compatible cartridges are those manufactured mostly by third parties, and are made as per specifications drawn by printer makers. They are cheap when it comes to price, and can work with almost all the printers. I have never used these cartridges before, but I am planning to buy one. Do these third parties offer any kind of warranty or guarantee for the performance of their cartridges?

Although I can't exactly answer your question, I would advise you not to use third party inks. I can certainly appreciate wanting to save money but in the event that those third party inks cause some kind of problem with the printer, you may run into difficulties and additional costs with the printer manufacturer in terms of support. I'm just being cautious. If there are inks out there that are certified compatible and others have had experience using them........

BTW, what printer are you using?

pd

Don't use third party inks! The color will not be what you want and can cause extra work cleaning your machine.

Hello gailkeys,

Yes, some of them do offer free replacement for faulty cartridges. If you are talking about local cartridge manufacturers, most of them actually test the cartridge by printing a demo page. This makes things better for the customers.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back