Want to learn "LinoColor"?

prepresscolor

Ok, I see quite a few old scanners from Linotype-Hell (Heidelberg) starting to hit the market now. The people purchasing them are the people I want to talk with. These are great scanners if they are still working. Most owners made lots of money with them over the years and have moved on to an all digital workflow.
If you are thinking of purchasing one or have bought one and don't really know all the abilities of the Linocolor software that came with these machines, then I'm the guy you need.
I was a trainer for this software in the California market place and traveled all over the USA for teachig purposes.I still train for this software. Even though Heidelberg moved on, this softawre works great. I have training materials and a full course which I offer.
Check it out! www.color4prepress.net

Re: Want to learn "LinoColor"?

Hi Jim
I just want say Ive used Linocolor software for years, its great scanning software, If you know anyone
who needs a scanner I have one for sale with the software and the operating systems.
Chromagraph S3300 Scanner
Bret

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back