web press training

gpotrainer

I'm looking for hands on web press training in the eastern US for 9 to 12 trainees. They would need to be spread out over 3 or 4 classes. With 3 to 4 trainees in each class. The ideal circumstance would be a training module 3 to 4 days long. These trainees have various degrees of web experience. Hands -on training for roll stand, in-feed, printing unit, oven and chill rollers,folder and press control console. We have Hantscho webs V-38 and HA3550 the training doesn't have to be on Hantscho presses. I have contacted PIA/GATF and they have removed their web press from the facility.

I think this is a fantastic idea, because this is something I was trying to do. When I was employed. As a number one printer. Every week I came in.
I would step down and get my printers to step up. So they get the experience and when they get in trouble. I was able to help them, at the last resort. Which took the pressure off of them and in the long run. Made my job easier. because the more they new the better the press was running.
And I was also able to see if there is any other problems on the units, as you don't see them, when you're at the top. Looking down. Because you don't understand the trouble there having.
I even went to the trouble of setting up a web page, giving them step by step instructions on setting up a folder. I try to get the company to take this on. But they said they didn't have the time. Management did notice one thing, They said I had a strong workforce and they have decided to break them up and move them on to other presses. I was not upset by this, This proved, I did something right.
I have 38 years in printing and if I can help you achieve your goal.
Please contact me.

Eddie Palmer

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back