web2print solution

loquisimo

Hello,

First of all I am new to this forum, so I would like to apologize if I am posting this question in the incorrect location.

Here is my question.
I currently own a small photo studio and I would like to start taking online photo print orders.
Basically every web2print solution I have found are generally for printing press company, that specialize in print business cards, calendars, flyers, you get the idea.

Well I am looking for a web2print solution that would be similar to snapfish, Kodak Gallery, were users can upload there photos, pay and then be able to pick up the printed photo at our store.

Also I hoping that I could host the web2print solution on my own site.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Find your Web2print Solution

Find your Web2print Solution

PrintSites is a web2print solution for the printing industry, one that allows print shop owners to offer a free online design studio to their customers. Designed by printers, for printers, every element of PrintSites helps professional printers compete online, and to enter the eCommerce business model. Easy to implement, printers can customize a PrintSites template and be ready to profit from online business within a day. PrintSites is affordable, easy, and the perfect solution for printers who are losing business to online design providers. Printers who would like to find out more can visit PrintSites.com to take a tour, find answers, and contact PrintSites sales.

Please let us know if we could help you with that or to get more information please visit at www.printsites.com

Thanks,
Print Sites Team

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back