Webinar about Cross- Media marketing with Barb Pellow of Infotrends April 14th

ShanaLyons

My company, Pageflex, is sponsoring an hour long webinar with Barb Pellow, Group Director at Infotrends and Pageflex Professionals group member Calvin Grucelski, Variable Data Architect at the Standard Group. It will be an informative discussion of the state of Cross Media Marketing. Barb will be highlighting the results of Infotrends' latest major multi-client report, Multi-Channel Communications- Measuring and Benchmarking. And, Calvin will be sharing his expertise on combining print, pURL, and email marketing from a hands on point of view.

As a bonus, attendees will receive the Executive Summary of Infotrends' Multi-Channel Communications report for free. Normally, this summary sells for $250.

I've had a chance to listen to this presentation personally and it's amazing. Barb has a lot of very detailed information about everything from the size of the market for multi-channel communications to who tends to purchase cross-media campaigns. Calvin has a very hands-on perspective on working with emails, print and pURLs. He's going to talk about how The Standard Group got started with pURLs, what a good go to market strategy looks like for a digital printer moving into cross-media communications, and share a few real life examples.

This is going to be a very informative event so I do hope you join us.

Sincerely,

Shana

Date: April 14th 2009
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern
Registration Link:

https://bitstream.webex.com/bitstream/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=481079416

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back