Weird Empty Downloads When Navigating PrintPlanet

Bill W

Greetings,

This seems to be a relatively new event for me when visiting PrintPlanet. I am on a Mac using Safari 4.0.3, OS10.4.11 and when I reach the PrintPlanet page, a file and a folder named NewDownloads-X-X appears in two places on my computer. The X-X are numbers, and when I navigate to any other page, or back to the previous page, another set of download files/folders are created with the next number. For instance, the first set would be NewDownloads-1-1 and the next set would be NewDownloads-2-1. The folders are empty and the files will open in TextEdit, but have not content.

This behavior appears to only happen on the PrintPlanet site, and I can find no setting to defeat this behavior.

Anyone know why this is happening, and more importantly, how to stop it.

Thanks.

-Bill-

Greetings Cory,

Thanks for the link, and sorry I did not research this on PrintPlanet before posting my question. Somewhat consoling to know I am not the only one with this challenge. Appears there is no answer, only vigilance in removing the pesky empty downloads.

I can handle this problem all day, compared to some of the others I am offered.

-Bill-

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back