What are you thankful for?

JaimeZ

During this Christmas Season (or Holiday Season), what are you grateful for?

I'm grateful for Jesus, my savior and God for sending Him for a propitiation of our sins.

My wife and my children.

My parents for this printing company.

My clients for giving me business.

My employees for working hard.

Where's the thanks

Where's the thanks

Wow! during this holiday season, I thought at least one other person would be thankful for something?
Apparently the economy is doing that bad that not one person can be thankful. Well like my initial post I am very thankful for many things and I wish all you who contribute to this forum a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Even though we are kind of slow at work right now I'm glad I have a job at all,some people are out of work alltogether.
I'm greatful for my church and the school that they provide for my kids,some places in this world people are not allowed to worship.
I'm greatful for my wife and children,I know what it's like to be alone.
I'm greatful for my home,food,clothes,some people have none.

Jamie,
Good post man!!! I am thankful for all the printers that still produce great work and the craftsman I get to deal with everyday. Some use toner, some use ink jet and a few use waterless ink. But all in all the offset biz where I live is still oil based and thriving well.
God bless AB Dick machines and Hamada and the Ryobi 3302 and even a few Multi’s. They continue to put food on the table for many people; The Grinch’s have not wiped them out yet.
Consider your purchase for that new digital press
The economy is still such a mess
Stuff your stocking with money I must confess
I use a real offset that is paid for not a digital offset press
OG

i'm thankful for my job, my wife, my health and my home (in no particular order)
and even though i'm not a religious man by any means, i'm thankful for the path my life has taken to this point. happy (belated) holidays everyone :)

I am thankful for good friends and family. I am thankful to be living and healthy.
any thing else is just a gift.

I'm thankful for having my job

I'm thankful for my family

I'm thankful for the Eagles being in the divisional playoffs

I'm thankful for Lewis Black and his endless expletives

I'm thankful for 2 hours of sleep

I'm thankful for toilet paper

I got nothing left :p

I thankfull for all the freinds I've made and people who are honest and kind around the world. And from down under guys, we are thankfull that a country like the US looks out for us in the ugly side of this world. For all its so called faults , the western world can be gratefull for its attitude towards each other and the fact you can even have the time , thoughts and freedom to indulge in forums like this.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back