what is the best workflow for printing press ?

ashrafkutb

dear all
could you help me for my quastion below
What do you suggest for best software for costing the jobs that ended and delieverd to customer ,
Controlling the stock (knowing balance of each item like paper, carton, ink,) and related to each order that produced ,
The customer can make order from web site and see difference stages for his order

thank you

Dear Mr. Stephen Marsh
Thank you for your help
Do you know any printer install the company you mention in gulf area or in jordan

Look up Morning Flight by PrintFire, they have a 100% free trial. I am not a sales rep but I do use the software. Just be aware that ALL software of this type have a very steep learning curve. Morning flight is not that bad, but it is still pretty steep. Good luck, please post back with your final decision.

Now there are new techniques of printing which take less time to print and print in best quality. Gecko wraps provide you the best and affordable services.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back