Where/how can I learn about managing an AGFA Avalon N4 CTP?

mcallister

Hi people.

We brought an Avalon N4, so I'm gonna be the person in charge of the use around this machine. Please guys, I'm a trainee so let me ask you about which resources or in where places I can learn about the use of this machine.

Thanks in advance for all your help, from Peru.

Well, I want to learn about how to use the software for this CTP, I mean: how can I tell the system which paper I wanna use, which format, etcc... and also, in case of maintenance I want the technical support manual...

A bit difficult, isn't it?
what do u want to know??

Well, I want to learn about how to use the software for this CTP, I mean: how can I tell the system which paper I wanna use, which format, etcc... and also, in case of maintenance I want the technical support manual...

A bit difficult, isn't it?

which part of the world r u in? didnt u get the training from the person who installed it for u?
what do u mean by which paper?? i think this machine exposes thermal plates

Ok, I have to say this:

1. We are a company placed in Peru, but boss bought a second-hand Agfa Avalon N4 CTP machine.

2. Because this was a adcquisition direct with another man (not with AGFA directly) we don't have the original support.

3. And, yes, this exposes thermal plates.

4. It said which papers, I wanted to say: user manuals or tutorials (sorry for mistakes).

So my question was about places or websites which can help me to understand about the use and maintenance of this CTP machine.

Thanks for any help guys.

which part of the world r u in? didnt u get the training from the person who installed it for u?
what do u mean by which paper?? i think this machine exposes thermal plates

Ok, I have to say this:

1. We are a company placed in Peru, but boss bought a second-hand Agfa Avalon N4 CTP machine.

2. Because this was a adcquisition direct with another man (not with AGFA directly) we don't have the original support.

3. And, yes, this exposes thermal plates.

4. It said which papers, I wanted to say: user manuals or tutorials (sorry for mistakes).

So my question was about places or websites which can help me to understand about the use and maintenance of this CTP machine.

Thanks for any help guys.

Hi,

There is no website of such. Contact me [email protected]. Let see how I can help you with in my capabilities and being Kilometers away from you.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back