Where's the G7 How To Guide 2009?

gordo

I have not been able to find the "G7 How To Guide 2009" on either the idealliance or presstools websites. Is there a URL that I can download it from?

thx, gordon p

Gordon,
As far as I know, these PDFs have what you need.

G7_how-to_v6[final].pdf
PressOperatorGuide[2].pdf
G7_Spec2008.pdf
GRACoLSpec2007errata.pdf
G7Amendment08_dh_3.pdf
L7-443 G7 Usage Guidline 102408_FINAL.pdf

... and a kit G7 Pre Qualification Kit

I downloaded all these for free from the IDEAlliance or GRACoL websites, along with the latest P2P25, GrayFinder, and FanGraphs for 2009.
If you can't find them, google is your friend.

Regards,

Don

Gordon,
The forms used to be free to the general public, but now I see you need to log in as member, or they are available for purchase.
Regards,
Todd

Gordon,
As far as I know, these PDFs have what you need.

G7_how-to_v6[final].pdf
PressOperatorGuide[2].pdf
G7_Spec2008.pdf
GRACoLSpec2007errata.pdf
G7Amendment08_dh_3.pdf
L7-443 G7 Usage Guidline 102408_FINAL.pdf

... and a kit G7 Pre Qualification Kit

I downloaded all these for free from the IDEAlliance or GRACoL websites, along with the latest P2P25, GrayFinder, and FanGraphs for 2009.
If you can't find them, google is your friend.

Regards,

Don

Ha Ha. Very funny.

The reason I asked on this forum was because I already did a search on Google. All I got was info about the G7 nations. Oh, I did find a copy of the "G7_how-to_v6[final].pdf" that you pointed to. It is downloadable from a Chinese web site. But I was looking for the 2009 version not the 2006 one.

I searched both the idealliance and printools for terms like "how to" and "G7 how to" and got zero hits.

Thanks to Todd I was able to find the info about purchasing the 2009 version.

gordon p

And imagine how confused my parents were when I told them I was giving a short presentation at the 2009 G7 summit. ;)

I think they would have been proud. All the sacrifices they made for you and you finally saw the light, gave up that foolish color business, and now the world leaders are listening to your every word.

:))

best, gordo

Gordon,

Wasn't trying to be funny. The HowTo was the first, yes, but the other stuff are updates and they were free up until recently I guess.

Send me an email to disbellj AT gmail DOT com and I'll send you what I did freely download.

Regards,

Don

Ha Ha. Very funny.

The reason I asked on this forum was because I already did a search on Google. All I got was info about the G7 nations. Oh, I did find a copy of the "G7_how-to_v6[final].pdf" that you pointed to. It is downloadable from a Chinese web site. But I was looking for the 2009 version not the 2006 one.

I searched both the idealliance and printools for terms like "how to" and "G7 how to" and got zero hits.

gordon p

Ha Ha. Very funny.

gordon p

:)that chinese forum also doesn`t have "G7_how-to guide 2009 till now~
I guess you perhaps download in www.cnprint.org this website
I`m from that forum~

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back