Which docucolor prints 12 x 47 in size?

VigiCon

Hi,
A printer claims that his xerox docucolor prints upto 12 x 47 inch. He does not disclose the model. He tells that machine internally prints this size in three parts which is appearantly not visible. Do any body know this model? Keep in mind its not a web press. Its normal printing size is A3.

Regards,
Nasir

Maybe a roll fed iGen?

Honestly I'm pretty sure Xerox doesn't make anything that prints on a 12x47 sheet. The largest I've seen is 14.33x22.5 and that of course is an iGen.

Maybe a roll fed iGen?

Honestly I'm pretty sure Xerox doesn't make anything that prints on a 12x47 sheet. The largest I've seen is 14.33x22.5 and that of course is an iGen.

You can use a roll fed with the IGEN. However, I think the machine you have been talking about is this; It does
# 300' per minute (91.44 meters per minute) switchable to 225' and 194' per minute
# 654 ipm 2-up simplex US letter or 1,308 ipm 2-up duplex US letter
# 616 ipm 2-up simplex A4 or 1,232 ipm 2-up duplex A4
# 1,200 ipm 3-up simplex 6" x 9" or 2,400 ipm 3-up duplex 6" x 9"
# 1,309 ipm 3-up simplex A5 or 2,618 ipm 3-up duplex A5

Attachments

• 650_1300_CF_spec_555x192_en-us.jpg
    650_1300_CF_spec_555x192_en-us.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 243
The old Xerox DC130 ( Xeikon engine) can print 20" x to almost unlimted length
The old Xerox 7300 printer could do banners

Anyone can glue sheets on a cardboard :D

But the IGEN has the biggest sheets size !

Bjorgvin

Last edited:
Meteor DP60 Pro from MGI!

Meteor DP60 Pro from MGI!

Super format printing,

Meteor DP60 Pro has a new feature to print banners:
- Standard Super Format: Up to 330 x 590 mm (14 ppm and 350gsm)
- XL Super Format: Up to 330 x 650 mm (3 ppm and 250gsm)
- Super Format: Up to 330 x 1020 mm (3 ppm and 250gsm, this needs a modification kit)

You can even print to 330 x 1194 mm via manual bypass tray with speed of 2 ppm!

And everything prints with surprisingly good quality.

Europe - Site officiel du constructeur de presses numériques et solutions de finition Presse numérique couleur multi-substrats & multi-supports, papier, plastique & enveloppe Solutions de finition pour l'industrie de la carte plastique et pour les Arts Graphi
United States - Site officiel du constructeur de presses numériques et solutions de finition Presse numérique couleur multi-substrats & multi-supports, papier, plastique & enveloppe Solutions de finition pour l'industrie de la carte plastique et pour les Arts Graphi

:cool:

Xerox 7760 will do 12x47

Xerox 7760 will do 12x47

My lowly Phaser 7760 can do this:

Tray 1: standard: 150 sheet capacity. 20 lb. Bond to 90 lb. Cover (75–255 gsm), Custom sizes ranging from width of 3.95–12.6* in. (100–320 mm) and length of 5.5–47.25 in. (140–1200 mm) Envelopes: #10, Monarch, A7, DL, C6, C5, C4, B5.

*Width of 12.6 is limited in length, performance of banner-size printing is affected by media length and media weight. Banner printing requires memory upgrade to 1GB.

http://www.office.xerox.com/printers/color-printers/phaser-7760/spec-enus.html#PaperHandling

Hi,
A printer claims that his xerox docucolor prints upto 12 x 47 inch. He does not disclose the model. He tells that machine internally prints this size in three parts which is appearantly not visible. Do any body know this model? Keep in mind its not a web press. Its normal printing size is A3.

Regards,
Nasir

I don't know about that, but the Xanté Ilumina 502 goes to 13x47. Maybe that's what he has hidden in back.

Hi,

Regards,
Nasir

Hello!

I understand your problem for these of printing problem you may use Epson 1670 printerand it will print mostly all types of paper without any problem..Vinyl banner

MGI DP-60Pro Super Format Details

MGI DP-60Pro Super Format Details

Good Evening Ladies and Gents,

This is my first post so i hope this won't be too much of a commercial for the MGI Meteor DP-60Pro which our company sells in Ohio, PA, KY, MI, and WV but when a question of spec or capability is posed I hope it will be OK to chime in.

Regarding the Super Format and Super Format XL features of the Meteor DP-60Pro the maximum sheet size is 13" X 40" in the Super Format which is fed from the pneumatic feeder like all the smaller sheet sizes and the envelopes. This feeder will holds up to 3,000 sheets and will feed any substrate up to .016" in thickness including virtually all plastics and envelopes. In the Super Format XL the DP-60Pro uses a bypass tray which feeds one sheet at a time and is more suitable for very short runs.

The Super Format application that our customers are most intrigued by is the ability to produce tri-fold and double gate fold 6 and 8 pagers on 10 pt c2s in either a 0 make-ready or true variable data method as a very high value added product for real estate listing books, financial planning prospectus' and many other marketing tools for expensive sales ops.

With the open architecture delivery on the Meteor we can equip the press with in-line UV coating for all products, in-line channel scoring, folding and gluing for direct mail, and in-line bookletmaking the Super Format can be utilized to produce products that 11 X 17" digital printers can't touch.

Hope this clarifies the Super Format capabilities of the MGI Meteor DP-60Pro.

12 x 47 Banner Paper Sheets

12 x 47 Banner Paper Sheets

Can anyone tell me where to buy this paper? I am not looking for heavy weight but I do need this size. Thanks!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back