Which old HP DesignJet 44" or 60" uses the same Viviera inks as DesignJet 130?

Pitersen

Which old HP DesignJet 44" or 60" uses the same Viviera inks as DesignJet 130?

Hi Guys,
Among our fleet of large format printers we have this gem HP DesignJet 130NR 24" 6 colour printer.
This is the smallest and slowest machine we have and it uses HP Viviera Dye Inks.
This machine beats any other 44" & 60" printers we have, and it's the only HP we have too.
We have range of Canons & Epsons but none of them comes even close when it comes to vividnes of colours.
I want to buy older HP from the same range as DesignJet 130 but in 44" or 60", I am not sure which one was the model one up from DJ130? HP DJ800 has only 4 inks. Can you point me in the right direction please?
Thanks,
Peter

I have a DesignJet 3500CP for sale.
You can use it with the intended inks.
Or you can use it with DesignJet 5000 UV inks.
There is an ink company that makes a little tube or kit that makes it run the 5000 inks.
It has been in storage for 2 Years and comes with a bunch of sizes of paper "take-up" rollers (hope thats the right term)

Hi Guys,
Among our fleet of large format printers we have this gem HP DesignJet 130NR 24" 6 colour printer.
This is the smallest and slowest machine we have and it uses HP Viviera Dye Inks.
This machine beats any other 44" & 60" printers we have, and it's the only HP we have too.
We have range of Canons & Epsons but none of them comes even close when it comes to vividnes of colours.
I want to buy older HP from the same range as DesignJet 130 but in 44" or 60", I am not sure which one was the model one up from DJ130? HP DJ800 has only 4 inks. Can you point me in the right direction please?
Thanks,
Peter

DesignJet 3500CP is an ancient machine, it's 4 colour, 600x300 dpi. The printers I'm talking about are 3 generations ahead 2400x1200 dpi.

I have a DesignJet 3500CP for sale.
You can use it with the intended inks.
Or you can use it with DesignJet 5000 UV inks.
There is an ink company that makes a little tube or kit that makes it run the 5000 inks.
It has been in storage for 2 Years and comes with a bunch of sizes of paper "take-up" rollers (hope thats the right term)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back