Which Round corner machine

camasprinter

We have a couple of the small table top RC m/c's but I remember seeing one made in the US by some old printer who decided to sell them himself. Anyone know of it? It seems like it somewhat effortlessly cut large stacks of paper.

Ive seen the Kustom Corners in person. They are located only about 10 miles from me.... its pretty awesome and if you do a LOT of round corning its a must. If you don't do much at all then it will be hard to justify the cost.

We tried a small tabletop model that was motor driven. I could only do 200 cards at a time and even then, not reliably.
We returned it and got a Kustom Corners. It is quality built, easy to use and there is really nothing to break down.
It does a better job on more cards quicker.

We have a Kustom Corners. its pretty much the best thing i have ever seen.. :) no really. if you have a need for a round cornering machine, this is the one.

Round Corner Cutter

Round Corner Cutter

If you are looking for a rugged, affordale machine, The Graphic Whizard PT CR607 Corner Rounder is for you. You can see a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTgw69txqNE

The price is as follows:

One-New Graphic Whizard PT CR607 Round Corner Cutter…...… $3,995
One- New Stand…………………………..............……………………………... $ 480

You can call me at 877-BINDERY

Truly yours,

David Spiel

Attachments

• GW PT CR607 RCC.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 347
Check the below link

video demo

12.jpg

Wow, this was fun to read! Lost my father, Bud, last March. Not exactly sure how to continue marketing, but, pushing forward with Kustom Corners. Check us out at kustomcorners.com
I checked out the website and see they are out of stock. Will more be produced or are you just selling parts now?

We have a couple of the small table top RC m/c's but I remember seeing one made in the US by some old printer who decided to sell them himself. Anyone know of it? It seems like it somewhat effortlessly cut large stacks of paper.

Please take a look at the affordable table top model at the bottom of this page:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back