Who is competing with VistaPrint?

Marion12

Are there any reliable online print vendors similar to VistaPrint? I need to develop a relationship with an e-commerce print vendor to develop a national print-buying program for a network of retailers.

PrintPlace.com

PrintPlace.com

You may want to try and contact Shawn Petersen at Print Place.com, he maybe open to working with you on this. If you speak to him, let him know that Steve from BuildASign, sent you.

817-701-3625
[email protected]

Good luck,
Steve

PostcardPros.com

PostcardPros.com

I represent PostcardPros.com

My company is a full service print and mail company, located out of Birmingham Alabama.
Postcards is out online niche, but truely we do everything.
We work best over the phone, but you could send me an email describing your need fully and I can give it my buddy in the next office over.

Hudson at mail-fast.com
Mailfast Inc is the name of our company, postcardpros is a subsidiary and web presence we use for sales on the national level.

-Hudson
PostcardPros | Printing & Mailing

print place

Their site is at www.PrintPlace.com
ed57844fa5e051809ead5aa7e3e1d555.gif

Hi! Marion12,

If you are open to work with a young and new company, you can give our service Brandkore a try. We have one of the best user interfaces & simpler work flows so that its very easy for your clients to use. On top of that we can develop custom apps which can talk to your own business systems. Our solution includes a CMS as well. To see the system in action have a look at our Demo Site Brandkore - Print Shop Solutions

Thanks & Good Luck :)

There are a few of them out there. I have heard of:
Zoo Printing
PS Print
Four Over

I'm sure you could find a few more, but I think they specialize in print brokers. If you want to handle the frontend yourself, and route all of your work to them, then I think they have portals they could set up for you. I don't know what the pricing would be though.

Please allow me to introduce you to our company.

GLTradePrint is the Web-to-Print division of The Group of Goldline (300 employees) which utilizes existing Design, IT and Technical Support to achieve strategic On-Line Print Services to the Print Industry.

We have developed one of the most innovative, efficient on-line order and production systems for 4–colour business cards and flyers on the market.

Please call me at 416-500-6240 should you wish to discuss a business program for your national account.

Thanks
Greg

We are currently creating software to accomodate exactly what you want, so that you can resell our software and benefit. We will be offering a complete Turn Key solution for online printers so they may simply just receive a check in the mail or if they prefer we will also be offering a Hands On option for the more active printer looking to have more control over the system and software.

This will be available in about a month. Below are some options available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We offer a complete business card solution.

Just to name a few of the features we offer:
~Web-to-Print software for Your website...Free use! No set up fee, No monthly Fee!
~Print Yourself or With Us!
~Over 25,000+ image templetes available
~Upload feature
~Additional rights to images for your core products
~Book of templetes for in store use for your customers
~Drop ship business cards with your personalized labels w/ your logo to your customer (upon request) ... free service.

The Print Yourself option is delivered in a PDF file via email for you to print in-house or by your favorite printer.

The only cost you will incur is the price of the PDF file, or business cards, or additional rights to our images, or catalog of 1500+ templates for in store use for your customers.

Wholesale prices. For resale to your customers.

Visit our website for more information: Easy Card Designer Book

Hope this helps! Have a great night! ~Brittany

Just in case you want some background 123print.com is part of Taylor Corporation in the USA which also owns Carlson Crafts (wedding stationery). They also own Fine Impressions and CCA occasions in the UK and also operate 123print.co.uk out of CCA/Fine Impressions premises.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back