Wine Labels etc

Hello,

I am looking to get into the personalized/variable short-run wine label game. I have tons of clients looking for sheeted labels for special events, oft with variable data incorporated. Does anyone know of any sheeted label providers other than Kelly and Veritiv? Looking for labels with adhesive similar to this lineup.... Wine & Spirits Bottle Labels | Avery Dennison | LPM. The idea is to print on my color copier and then forward to my diecutter for finishing. Give them to client kiss cut and sheeted for application. TIA!!

GF Labels has a good assortment of die cut and full sheet labels. Looks like Avery has some very nice specialty stock but also looks like some of them have long lead times. I’ve always found GF Labels to be a very reliable vendor, they’re on East Coast and shipping is quick.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back