workflow 5.2

Adnan Azzam

Hi gays
I need help for workflow 5.2
I moved the magnum image setter from place to other one the problem was the server (RIP) receiving files from the MAC but does not ripping it even the finished file if I want to re ripping it does not ripping but can be re exposed
Regards
Adnan

I presume that you are speaking about FlowDrive 5.2?

Is everything with software dongle and serial numbers for features of FlowDrive ok?

Hi gays
I need help for workflow 5.2
I moved the magnum image setter from place to other one the problem was the server (RIP) receiving files from the MAC but does not ripping it even the finished file if I want to re ripping it does not ripping but can be re exposed
Regards
Adnan

It's happens sometimes)) I work with Purup Imagesetters and FlowDrive about 5 years. And all this stuff is quite old.

It's happens sometimes)) I work with Purup Imagesetters and FlowDrive about 5 years. And all this stuff is quite old.

Thank Zmeushgo
am usually worked with linotype-hill CTF but some times other company asked me to do supporting the CTF machines
I work for purup machine for one customer he bought the machine from Egypt I have little things about it
Regards
Adnan

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back