Workflow Management Software for Online Printing Store

JoeClark

Hello,

I'm looking for a workflow management software system to help me create, manage, track and bill projects all online. I'm creating an online-only printing business and need a highly recommended software system to manage all of these things. I want the customer to be able to upload their own art, order it, view the progress and track it all online in a CMS. Does anyone recommend anything? I'm from pretty old school and have taken all of my business directly off the street, but now with everything done online, I need to adjust to the new era. I've already got my website designer building the site and the back-end CMS but I really need to know what management system is being used in house and online to do all of these things.I checked out different resources and Workflow Management Video of different softwares for help but wasnt satisfied.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Joe,
CSS Group has been working with our product DataManager since 1993 it is a modular database that has a full compliment of tools and capabilities that can handle full prepress and print production automation. We integrate into a wide variety of products, MIS systems, and typical print production systems. We have connected to several commercial and home brew storefronts to automate print order production. Feel free to contact me to discuss
[email protected]

What you need is a piece of software called Oneflow, it takes the job and xml data from your site and then tracks it through your organisation. At every stage of production the job is scanned so you can track it, shipping and billing can also be handled. http://www.oneflowsystems.com/

Well, there are many printing software applications for your online print store that have been really good. But, I would like to recommend you to go for inkXE. It is an all in one designer software tool that has been the cynosure of print businesses all around the world. The product includes t shirt design software, shoe design software, banner design software, label designer tool, laser engraving software and much more viable for almost all kinds of printing methods. For more information, you can visit https://inkxe.com/

While I am doing my regular research, found one company there are offering Complete web-to-print solutions. I would like to check it out your query with them. It is next generation software that offers some fantastic features.
Please have a look...

hey.. If you want workflow management software for online printing store, then must go for all in one designer HTML5 web to print software offered by Design'N'Buy. It is the most intuitive, capable, and complete web2print software with e-commerce capability and mobile and tablet ready web to print design tool. It is highly configurable, scalable and customizable to fit your business requirements.

Hello,

I'm looking for a workflow management software system to help me create, manage, track and bill projects all online. I'm creating an online-only printing business and need a highly recommended software system to manage all of these things. I want the customer to be able to upload their own art, order it, view the progress and track it all online in a CMS. Does anyone recommend anything? I'm from pretty old school and have taken all of my business directly off the street, but now with everything done online, I need to adjust to the new era. I've already got my website designer building the site and the back-end CMS but I really need to know what management system is being used in house and online to do all of these things.I checked out different resources and Workflow Management Video of different softwares for help but wasnt satisfied.

Thank you.

So many solution but even the most affordable ones can become costly on the long term and might not adapt to your needs, instead, you're the one that needs to adapt. As you mentioned you "website designer building the site and the back-end CMS " I suppose you have the right people to do complex integrations. I visited a customer once who uses Google Apps (like forms and spreadsheets) integrated with other solutions using Zapier and some custom programming. Quite an affordable and robust solution.

Hello,

Thank you.

Are you still looking for the same or purchased but not happy with current one? Here is the solution for you https://www.brushyourideas.com/web-to-print-solutions/

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back