WTB - Count Numbering head

GotInk

Like the title says, I'm looking for a numbering head for a Count Machine. I have a numbermatic m121. Maybe other heads will work, I'm not sure. Or even the ratchet pawl to fix the head from doubling or even tripling numbers that shouldn't be. Very frustrating and I'm losing an insane amount of paper to the point that I really can't even number right now. Please let me know if you have something. Thanks

I have several Count heads in stock that have come off trade in M121 machines. Give me a call if you are still interested in purchasing, $200 each.

James 817-489-2731

This might be a stupid question, but cant you just send the head to Count for repair? I have had one of my heads repaired by them, and it wasn't too expensive. I know less than $200

This might be a stupid question, but cant you just send the head to Count for repair? I have had one of my heads repaired by them, and it wasn't too expensive. I know less than $200

You would be correct if it only needs a repeat selector.

Thank you GW, but I ended up sending it to Count to be repaired. Well worth it in my opinion. Cost a little over 100 bucks, and I know it's been checked out by them and it's good to go. I recommend anyone contacting them first. They seem very reasonable and turn around time was really good.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back