WTB Heidelberg Memory Card for mid-90's CD102

CD102

I'm looking to buy a job data memory card for a mid-90's Heidelberg CD 102. I'm not even sure if the card drive works on my press. It doesn't seem that my employer has any of these memory cards and I'd like to try one just to see if I could save job data for repeat jobs rather than setting fountains every make ready. So if you have one for sale or know where I might be able to buy one, I'd appreciate your assistance. Thanks!

Heidelberg parts will sell them but I think they come in packs of 3. Try e-bay or see if you can borrow one from another printer with a similar setup that your friendly with in your area. That way you can test it before buying. Try to save a job and see if it tells you that there is no card. At least you know if the system talks to other components. I have seen them used in old Daytek card readers.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back