Xerox 700 issue

cmyk burnley

Hi guys

After reading various posts on here last night to get image quality spot on with coated stocks i managed to make some break throughs.

Now i have a xerox 700 with a creo cx700

Ive just upgraded from a xerox 242

On the 242 i could run 350gsm Sra3 silk stock all day long.

I have tried with the 700 and some sheets come out perfect. Then 3 sheets out of 10 i get patches where the toner hasnt stuck.

I have tried the changing the settings within the admin panel with the percentages but it still makes no difference.

I know the 700 isnt rated for 350gsm stock, but can anyone help?

Have you tried lying to the rip about the paper weight. If the toner is not sticking, sometimes it is because of the heat on the fuser roller. Lying about the thickness or other media specific issues might help.

Hi guys

After reading various posts on here last night to get image quality spot on with coated stocks i managed to make some break throughs.

Now i have a xerox 700 with a creo cx700

Ive just upgraded from a xerox 242

On the 242 i could run 350gsm Sra3 silk stock all day long.

I have tried with the 700 and some sheets come out perfect. Then 3 sheets out of 10 i get patches where the toner hasnt stuck.

I have tried the changing the settings within the admin panel with the percentages but it still makes no difference.

I know the 700 isnt rated for 350gsm stock, but can anyone help?

Do you have Gloss Mode turned on. It is an NVM setting that you can access from administrator. 740-043 - 0 is normal - 1 is for Gloss Mode.

its set to 0

Changed it to 1

Ran some test prints of the job on the 350gsm and its cleared all the excess crap. Ran ten sheets and the toner has stuck! woooo

You should be good now as long as you can live with more glossy look and the slower speed.

just as i had done this, the xerox engineer called and told me to do exactly the same thing

Thank you so much! I can now start getting through this week back log!

Just need to crack the positioning on the sheet now

ERROR CODE 094-322. PLEASE HELP, tried rolling (the very stiff) what i think is BTR that the code says is not retracting, anything i can do please? Found a video for xerox 250 on youtube, but the 700 seems different

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back