Xerox D700

Ankedo

Good for every one

I have xerox d700 , the problem was when i print any job the color BLACK in final result go to GRAY color, i change black drum and change toner, and still the same result ..... what i do for it???

thanks for all

Hi Ankedo…

Does this happen on most things you print or perhaps only on thick board or gloss?

Did this start happening all of a sudden? Someone might have changed the colour profile settings - so you think you are printing an RGB file but the printer is handling it as a CMYK using pure black etc…?

Hi Ankedo…

Does this happen on most things you print or perhaps only on thick board or gloss?

Did this start happening all of a sudden? Someone might have changed the colour profile settings - so you think you are printing an RGB file but the printer is handling it as a CMYK using pure black etc…?

Hi John....

It's happened in all paper types.... but what about colour profile?? what do you mean?

thank you for your time

Ok - let me rather ask some better questions… We have a Xerox D252 - older but probably similar in many ways...

How much lighter is the black - a solid cover of black using only black toner will result in a slightly "Light Black" - not a rich dark black - if it is very very light, there is more wrong than incorrect colour settings…

Also - Read the manual that came with the command station printing - if that is what ou are using - it is actually quite well written and helpful …

If you have never printed using colour profiles or are unfamiliar with them than you need to read up on this - google will spit out millions of sites dealing with this issue - it does sometimes feel like you never really get the answer and sometimes difficult to wrap your head around certain ideas that seem simple on the surface of it - but ask questions here - lots of folks far far far more qualified than me to help.

yeah, are you just printing black and white or greyscale, or are you getting the same result when you print in full color?

Thank you John for your interest.....

Mr mojo it's the same in black and white or grey or full color.... thank you

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back