Xerox, Konica, Ricoh

How much did you pay to have your machine moved from one location to another? We are moving down the street and I am curious about the cost per machine and the type of machine.

I just paid Ricoh $1000 to move my 2 machines across the building. A 901 and 651. All flat smooth floor. It was just a tech that came to take it apart and put it back together, no moving people.

Xerox wanted to charge 3000.00 but we decided to just upgrade the equipment instead.

A few years ago I got a quote to move a Xerox DC252 with high cap feeder down the street with one step at the removal sight and a flat surface and a garage door at the installation sight. I think it was around $500.00. That was a long time ago so you have to adjust....

They said I could certainly move it but I would be responsible if I broke it. Suddenly, five hundred dollars sounded like a reasonable insurance policy.

Thanks. I've been getting similar numbers but its amazing how each brand's moving price is so different. We could move our entire shop (cutter, booklet maker, folder, wide format, creaser, tables, etc.) for nearly the same price as 2 of those machines.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back